Please Note: Only classes open to the public are displayed.
Call to schedule a private class today: 815-494-0600
HIPAA & The Privacy Officer’s Role
March 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Demystifying the HIPAA Law and achieving compliance while maintaining high standards.
This program is designed for the Privacy Officer to learn more about how HIPAA/HITECH affects your organization and how to implement policy and standards that comply with the law. This class is comprehensive and includes:
- How to conduct a security/risk analysis.
- How to recognize and handle a breach.
- How to protect your community’s valuable information.
- How to protect your department.
- Business Associate Agreements – a common sense approach.
- Notice of Privacy Practices – protecting you and your community.
- Policy/Forms templates provided and discussed.
LIA Training is committed to bringing education, compliance and understanding to an important, yet complex subject.
If you have questions, please call either Karen (815-494-0600) or Ian (815-985-5030). Class sizes will be limited.